Monday, February 27, 2012

Motivational Mondays

Hey! I apologize for posting late. I have a lot on my plate this week. For one, I return to work on Wednesday and I am kind of sad about it! I will miss my baby. I have been with her for 4 months and I understand now how women stay at home. I used to say, I don;t get it. But I do. It is a natural feeling to want to be the caregiver of your child. We have been doing great on one salary but I have major bills and loans so I have to work to contribute and pay that off. That's not to say, I won't go part time if I want to. I am returning full time as pharmacy manager and test it out to see if I can juggle all of it- Marriage, motherhood, building my brand for Pouts and Winks, HIV education, and pharmacy manager.

 I am also hosting a small fashion event at a local boutique here in Memphis to commemorate National Women and Girls HIV/AIDs Awareness Day.  I will let you know how it turns out. I just want to reach the community in some way. It is my first solo event but I have some pharmacy students assisting and the boutique owner.    There are bigger events in the near future, once I get sponsors in line.

Basically, I am asking you all to pray for my sanity this week.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Nellie on February 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM said...

Aw! Doesn't the time just fly by?! I was just thinking that I have four weeks left and the only person that knows how to take care of him right is me! lol

But you will manage all of it just fine! Being with baby has taught you some serious multi tasking skills and very soon you will get into a groove! The event sounds awesome, you will be great!!

Nikesha said...

You will be fine! Its lot of work, but not more than one can handle. Good luck with everything!

Tammy on February 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM said...

You will be just fine But I will be praying for you for this busy week that you have planned..

BTW- I am loving the NEW site/ lay-out

Tammy

kita on February 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM said...

It sucks having to go back to work but if you leave the baby with good people then that eases the transition just a little. Love the new page

Heather on February 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM said...

Sending prayer of sanity your way :) You are an amazing woman - doing it all!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

TiaLou on February 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM said...

It's tough going back to work after having your first baby. It has been many moons for me, but I still remember the feeling. Will def keep you in my prayers.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews