Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivational Mondays




I am sharing this video of Kanye's Workout Plan to give some humor to the idea of continuing that work out regimen or whatever you have going on to meet your personal goals! If you follow me on Twitter then you saw my small temper tantrum I had because I cannot fit any of my pre-baby clothes that still have tags on them. I was looking forward to wearing one of my dresses to the New Edition concert this weekend. I started Zumba last week and have not done any more since then. My body still doesn't feel strong enough after the C-section. I will try to do some walking everyday to build my strength back up. 
Have you been sticking to your workout plan or diet? If not, do you have an excuse? If so, keep it moving and start back! I am rooting for myself and everyone else! So please, root for me!! LOL! Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

kita on February 6, 2012 at 7:20 AM said...

I think starting off slow is important. It took me a minute to recover my c section with the second baby but now I have no excuse. I have actually been doing good walking twice a week.

Jayme and Mendi on February 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM said...

Ok I haven't heard this in so long! The video is too funny! :-) Perfect for Motivational Mondays!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Beale Street Chick on February 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM said...

Love this song and video!

Carrymel on February 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM said...

That video always cracks me up! But hey, it's motivating. In a way. Lol.

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews