Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marc by Marc Jacobs

I have been all over Marc Jacobs. He launched his first line in 1994 and was later appointed to be the creative director for Louis Vuitton.  His secondary line- Marc by Marc Jacobs was introduced in 2001.   I spotted a few Marc by Marc Jacobs items at this consignment shop here in Memphis that I really liked and decided to check out the current online collection. I am still struggling with the 'No Shopping" but  I can look can't I? Here are some of my favorites.



ellsworth taffeta dress
tate twill dress



hot dot print skirt 

lo denim short




shelle silk voile shirting








strappy glam wedge 


Dotty snake hillier hobo




Do you like any of these?







2 comments:

Dale JaneƩ on February 29, 2012 at 1:40 AM said...

Thanks so much for sharing this collection. I love Marc Jacobs and really liked a lot of these styles!

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Baby Shopaholic on February 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM said...

Love me some Marc by Marc! Esp the bags! Cute picks!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews