Friday, February 3, 2012

Lopsided

So Hubby and I went out this past weekend. Dinner and a movie... Stir Fry and The Grey. Both great! The Grey was actually disturbing and sad with great acting. I managed to get a picture of my casual outfit for the evening. I got to wear my skinny pink jeans! However, after looking at the picture, I noticed that my ponytail was lopsided! oh well!





Jean Jacket Gap (2005), Shirt from The Limited, Pink Skinny Twill Jeans from Victoria Secrets online, Handbag from Gilt Groupe $29 by Deux Lux, Boots from Aldo (Christmas Gift)





9 comments:

CurlyHead on February 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM said...

Cute look!

DeVo on February 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM said...

Aren't you cute!!! You lost that baby weight quick!!! I love the outfit!

t on February 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Rhonda on February 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM said...

Thanks guys! I am going to try and do better with outfit posts. I just need my camera to be found or invest in a new one which is not in the budget. So until then they will be Iphone photos!

Dr. Reginia on February 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM said...

Date night is the best. Your outfit is cute and casual.

Dale on February 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM said...

You look so stylish, I love the bright pants with the denim and I had to giggle because whenever I put my hair up in a high pony it always is lopsided. hehe, but you really can't tell with your's. Hope you had a fun night out,

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.net/

Heather on February 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM said...

Loving the pink jeans - you look great! And that lopsided hair is perfectly fabulous :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on February 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM said...

Awww you look super cute. The skinnies and those boots can be sent via Fed Ex to me ;-) If you had not shared the "lopsided" ponytail observation I would have never noticed it, lol.

Baby Shopaholic on February 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM said...

You look cute! Love the pink jeans!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews