Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Julep Maven- I'm an "It Girl"





What is Julep? It is a nail polish box membership club. You take a style quiz to get a personalized sneak peek box of nail polish and/or other goodies. I took it, became a member and I enjoy getting my package monthly.  It also makes a great gift! I am an "It Girl"!



From Julep site:

"Your customized beauty editor Sneak Peek Box:

Being a Maven, gives you exclusive access to COLOR!  You get it first, and YOU decide how often you want to receive your beauty editor Sneak Peek Box
For just $19.99 a month, you'll receive over $40 worth of trendsetting polish colors and cutting-edge treatment products each month customized in a gift-able Sneak Peek Box
Each Sneak Peek Box features new, never before released colors and treatments FIRST to you, before anyone else
Your box also includes hits and cult favorites - the products we like to keep on the top of editors' minds

20% off all julep.com purchases
FREE shipping on ALL your purchases
Each box also comes with a surprise and delight element- something to look forward to!
Receive additional membership perks throughout the year"

January's It Girl Box





February's It Girl Box
( Included a milk chocolate bar- I don't eat chocolate, soooooo) 



These are the colors-Top to Bottom Rachel, Oscar,  and Elizabeth
This is only one coat! 




I love Oscar ( the glitter)! I really liked these colors. 


You can take the Julep Maven Style Quiz.  Then decide if you want to join for $19.99 per month. I think this is a great deal being that OPI or Essie costs 7-8 bucks a bottle and this is just as good if not better.  One coat looks like two and it is not thin!

Check it out!

2 comments:

Heather on February 7, 2012 at 6:38 AM said...

You certainly are an it girl! I gotta check this out!

xo
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Mimi on February 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM said...

I'm on it. You know I love me some nail polish. I spend way more than that a month.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews