Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bubble Bistro




I want to share with you all an awesome company named Bubble Bistro! I heard about it from Beale Street Chic's Facebook page and ironically, my sister-n-law called the same night to invite me to go visit the store the next day. I am so impressed with the handmade products that include massage oil, body butter, scrubs, soaps, and bath bombs.  I purchased an oil, bath bomb, and soap. They have some amazing and fragrant soaps for men and babies too! I had to get Hubby some! I as a little skeptical of getting something for Nadia since she is so young. That's just me.  I will eventually. Soap ingredients are natural ingredients and colorants.

Another category you may be interested in is the natural hair products. Bubble Bistro makes shampoo bars, hair masks, and moisturizers. I will check these out when I go back. This small business is online as well as locally here in Memphis.






To say the least, I really dig this company and hope that you will consider supporting them! I love my cucumber melon body oil already!! LOL!

Have you tried any natural products? How do you like them?

1 comments:

Heather on February 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM said...

Sounds like a great store! And yes!!! You have to go to the Caymans!!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews