Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Behind the scenes

I told you that I would post some pics of the makeup for the wedding we did a week ago. It was for one of my friends from pharmacy school. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding! I wish I could feature the whole thing. I have a few but don't kill me because I don't have plenty! Just a teaser! Lol! Eye shadow colors and lip gloss were used from Pouts and Winks. Coming soon to an Internet connection near you! Please go like the Facebook fan page here and check it out if you haven't.

The two great makeup artists were Roshotta McLaurin and Sean Moody! They are awesome!


Bride bridal party1 I love this shot!


7 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on February 28, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

LOVE the new look! Great job on the wedding, bride looks gorge!

habbott2 on February 28, 2012 at 12:32 PM said...

Very pretty! Looks gorgeous :)

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on February 28, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

The makeup looks gorgeous. It's just right, not too much and not too little, just perfect. The bridal party looks so beautiful. Congrats to the couple!

Jayme and Mendi on February 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM said...

Everyone looks fabulous!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Heather on February 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM said...

What a stunning bride! That makeup is flawless - you are sooooo talented!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Tammy on February 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM said...

Just Beautiful...

Mimi on March 2, 2012 at 2:15 AM said...

This new layout is awesome!

Now that I said that, love the shot of all of the bridesmaids!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews