Friday, February 24, 2012

Beautiful People

My friends got me out on Fat Tuesday. We went to eat at a great restaurant here in Memphis called Owen Brennan's. They have Creole cuisine. My Hubby is from Louisiana and his family introduced me to this place 7 years ago! I have been hooked ever since. I say all of this to say, that they had a shrimp boil on Fat Tuesday and my fab friends met me there. I do not have pictures of the food because we were super hungry and laughing to bad to even think of food photography! I just wanted to feature them!

CoCo and I
( I want her boots!!!) 

Sharonda and Crystal
(I want Sharonda's scarf and Crystal's jacket!)

Doesn't she know how to rock a scarf?!!! Super chic!



Did any of you go out on Fat Tuesday?

4 comments:

Heather on February 24, 2012 at 6:17 AM said...

Shrimp boil = YUM!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on February 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM said...

You look cute! What boots are those? Need some close ups!

Mode Haven on February 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM said...

It looks like you guys had fun!I really loove Creole food and I am really loving your boots...they are really cute!

Rhonda on February 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM said...

Hey! My boots are timberland! I will wear them again and take a close up! I love them!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews