Sunday, January 22, 2012

Updates on Me

Hey! I have to let you all know the scoop on a few things!

I cannot get my hair colored until I finish breastfeeding.... my stylist did some research and does not want to risk it.

I am still in process of getting so much done for the makeup line.... still need a little more money for completion but I am still planning on launching on or before March 1. We will see.

I am getting a little more sleep now. My cupcake has been sleeping at least 4 to 5 hours through the night now then she eats and goes back to bed! YAY!!

I am searching for a new camera since I have yet to find mine. I am trying to decide if I want a Nikon SLR or a regular Sony Cybershot like my old one. But if I find my old one, I may not want the same brand. We will see.

I am SUPER excited to be going to the Kevin Hart show and then the New Edition concert on Valentine's weekend. I cannot wait!!  I will need your help in outfit choices. I am trying not to purchase anything.

I have one outfit to post so far. I went to my friend's bridal shower last Saturday and we had a ball. Here goes:

Jacket; Thrift find for $3, Scarf/Snood; Old Navy, Green Silk Blouse; Victoria Secret's online, Jeans; Arden B 3 years ago, Belt; Banana Republic, Boots; Mootsie Tootsies from Kohls
L to R: BFF Raquel from Chicago visiting, Bride to be , me

Thanks for checking me out today!!

5 comments:

badBarbara on January 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM said...

New Edition Concert! Makeup Line! You are my kinda girl :)
badbarbara.com

Bonnie on January 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM said...

You must post pictures after you get your hair done! :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

CurlyHead on January 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM said...

The campaign smile!!!

Fashion Pad on January 23, 2012 at 6:42 AM said...

Love your top and those boots are too fab!!! Lovely blog, I'm now following!

Baby Shopaholic on January 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM said...

You look so good! Can't believe you just had a baby! Love that top!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews