Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

It seems like this year is already going so fast! I cannot believe it is Thursday already!! Anyhow, I am thirsting some new pieces that I can rock now to disguise the disfigured body I have now since the c-section! So leggings, loose blouses, draped dresses, and lounge wear are the best right now. Here are some cute pieces that are still stylish yet forgiving!

BB Dakota Johnson Leggings 

Wide Leg Trousers from ShopBop

Jill Stuart Tie Blouse 

Tsumori Chisato Dress

Maison Scotch Jacket

Ponte Blazer


5 comments:

Heather on January 5, 2012 at 5:53 AM said...

I love drapey pieces - the blazers you featured are awesome.. loving that mustard color!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

kita on January 5, 2012 at 8:07 AM said...

I love that dress. All of these are cute and yes I tend to wear a lot of "forgiving" pieces which really just include sweats in all colors. I guess I need to start wearing some jeans somewhere in there *big sigh*

Baby Shopaholic on January 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM said...

I have been wanting that Jill Stuart blouse since the fall! I wanting for it to pop up on sale!

SweetIntent on January 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM said...

u have posted quite a few cute peices... My Fav is the Mustard Yellow Blazer and I really like the first pic of leggings

Mode Haven on January 5, 2012 at 4:08 PM said...

I love the blazers...especially the mustard!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews