Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag I'm it

So I was tagged by my girl Tammy over at A Fendi Bag and a Bad Attitude. Therefore, I am to tell you things about myself that you may not know and answer some questions. Here goes!


TAG!!! I’m It!!!


 11 Random things about Moi
I prefer basketball over football.
I am the eldest of siblings.
I really want to move to Hawaii for a year at least.
I cry at emotional scenes in Greys Anatomy.
One of my favorite comedy sitcoms is How I Met Your Mother.
I grew up in the ghetto part of Chicago
I have a fear of falling backwards down the stairs.
It takes a lot for me to be organized.
Martin Lawrence shows can cheer me up anytime.
I wish we has a Pappadeaux Restaurant here in Memphis
I hate folding clothes!

 HERE ARE Tammy's  QUESTIONS FOR ME:

1. If you had to choose a world without fashion or a world without music, which would you choose? Ummmm, I would say fashion because music soothes most people's souls and a lot of people could care less about fashion.
2. Have you accomplished any of your life goals? Yes! But so many more to do! Who gone stop huh!
3. What is the meaning of LOVE to you? Love is when you WANT to do what you do for that person with no strings attached. Love is feeling the NEED to please that person as well as cheer them on. Love is compromising without loss.... I could go on and on!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Planning on going to Brazil for bday but if I could go anywhere in the world it would be Fiji.
5. who’s the biggest inspiration in your life right now? My grandfather was and will always be. RIP
6. What's your favorite thing about blogging? The best thing about blogging for me is expressing my self and meeting new people in such a productive way.
7. What's your favorite thing out of anything you own? I really can't pinpoint one thing: Gucci bag, Movado watch, photos of fam and friends, my pillow top mattress, my iPhone,.......
8. Do you believe in fate? Yes I do
9. What's your favorite song? Adele Someone Like You, Michael Jackson- lady in my life, Prince- Purple Rain .... I know, I know, I couldn't pick one!
10. Jeans or dresses? I wear more jeans but I love dresses
11. What's your favorite food? Smothered chicken cooked by hubby or Portillos Italian beef

So the blogs I Tag are:

Pearls and Paws
Sweet Intenz
Mode Haven
Curvie Birdie
Style Spotlighted
If I were a Brit Girl
Lipgloss and Binky

List 11 Random things about yourself and answer the following questions:


1. If you could have any career you wanted without fear of failure or worry of pay, what would it be?


2. What is your most visited department store?


3. Are you a Hopeless Romantic or realist?


4. What is your favorite pastime?


5. If you could guest star on any reality show, what would it be?


All Readers can answer these last 5 questions in comments if you like. We are getting to know each other.

6 comments:

Tammy on January 20, 2012 at 12:17 PM said...

I know you a little more & I cry as well at the emotional scenes of Grey's anatomy

Tammy

PR_Style on January 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM said...

CHI CITY! One question, do you remember the Awakenings? Lol. Any who... Love this post, I feel the same was about Martin. And my favorite past time would have to be late 1950's - late 1960's (I love the fashion from that time).

badBarbara on January 22, 2012 at 1:07 AM said...

Martin Rulz! Always!

Mimi on January 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM said...

Thanks.. I love doing these. I am going to post my answers on my blog as a post!

Mode Haven on January 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM said...

I love Martin, have the DVD's on the Martin series that never cease to crack me up and cant wait to go to Chi-Town for my birthday!! I have a fear of falling myself and I always think spiders are staring at me...lol!!

Blogger on January 15, 2017 at 5:29 AM said...

Compare Authentic Prada Handbags Online.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews