Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seal-ed with a Klum Kiss

The biggest upset in breakups this year so far is Heidi Klum and Seal calling it quits! I know you all may know about this already but I had to post and discuss.  A lot of people did not want these two together since the beginning. People said, she was too pretty for him. I hate to hear that as people's reasons for incompatibility. I actually thought they were great for each other. From the outside looking in, the relationship looked healthy. If you did not know, Heidi is one of my favorite celebrities.  they reported to the press that they just "grew apart". Rumor has it, Seal was mean and demanding. I guess that gets old after so long because I know she had to have witnessed these traits back in 2005 when they got married.



After seven years and four children (three of them together), the supermodel and the singer Seal are calling it quits. Despite renewing their wedding vows every year, the two said it was time to end their relationship. The couple described their time together  in a statement reported by the L.A. Times as "seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage." By Claudine Zap, Yahoo!
Tue, Jan 24, 2012, 1:17 am PST

It seems that the majority of news about couples is all about separation, infidelity, and divorce. Why is it that the answer is divorce? Why not work on the problems and give it another shot? What about counseling?

Some folks say that lack of sex and lack of communication are the key contributors to divorce. I guess we all better do a better job.  I hope we do not hear a statement about another couple divorcing before the month is out! I wish the best to both of them and to all of the married couples out here!

3 comments:

Heather on January 25, 2012 at 5:49 AM said...

I was so shocked when I heard about this - and sad.... they always seemed so happy :(

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) on January 25, 2012 at 5:50 AM said...

They're so beautiful together. So sad. x hivennn

CurlyHead on January 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM said...

I was pretty shocked about this myself. I liked them as a couple. But it seems like everyone is getting divorced or having kids. And it seems like they enter a new relationship right away afterwards! *kanyeshrug*

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews