Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year, New Hairstyle...Maybe

I have been wanting to change my haircolor for a minute but put it on the to do list when I was pregnant and then I was contemplating another sew in. Unfortunatley, my stylist is moving and I have been with her for 10 years. She is a mastermind of haircolor...So that may the thing to do!

I love highlights, lowlights, and full head color. I have been darkest brown for the past 3 years letting my hair grow out. I need a change. Here are my thoughts:






Just kidding on this one!!

Here is my skin color... which one do you like best for me?

6 comments:

Mimi on January 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM said...

I feel like Ciara's color would look great on you. I like color to, but my skintone poses a problem for me. I recently went jet black and cut some layers to lighten up my face.I think I'll stick with it.

Baby Shopaholic on January 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

You can pull off any color. I would start with the Ciara color and then go from there.

habbott2 on January 3, 2012 at 11:45 AM said...

I love the idea of Ciara's color with the caramel highlights in it. I think you would rock it!

CurlyHead on January 3, 2012 at 1:45 PM said...

I told you what color I wanted. You've done the Ciara color before so maybe go a lil lighter this time...totally up to you. You know it's going to look good anyway you go!!!

Mode Haven on January 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM said...

I would go with Ciara's hair color, think it would look great on you! I need a hair color change as well but thinking of going jet black as my hair gets longer.

Heather on January 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM said...

I think you would look fierce with a carmel color - similar to JLo

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews