Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivational Mondays

Hello peeps! Good Monday! Happy MLK Day! Today all I want to say is live! I am not saying to go out and do things you know you shouldn't and call it taking risks. Some people think that doing dangerous and mischievous things is living. This is not the direction I want to take you.
I want everyone to realize "what is" and stop basing your next move or lack thereof on "what if".

I know I have delayed many things wondering "what if" this doesn't work out. What if people don't like this? What if no one shows up? What if they are disappointed? So many preconceived notions of the future can postpone our actual living.

So how do we live life to the fullest? I believe we should use what we have at the moment, have faith in ourselves and the process, and go for it! I was so afraid to have a baby because I thought my life would be stopped and my plans of fun-filled escapades would all be over. I was afraid to fall in love completely because I thought I would get hurt or make a fool of myself in the process. I was so positive that the pharmacy doctoral program at one of the top ten pharmacy schools in the U.S. did not have a place for me. All of my fears were "what if's" and I have surpassed each mental obstacle that I had. I love Nadia and I can pack her up to go wherever we want to go. I'm just the same chick but with a baby not a disability! I love my husband and I am so glad I let down my guard and let him love me while we were dating. He's awesome if you didn't know! I interviewed twice for this particular pharmacy school and not only did I graduate, I was the president of my graduating class and it felt great!

I say all of this to say.... Live and don't let your fears paralyze you. Keep it moving!


Above all, try something. Franklin D. Roosevelt

2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on January 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM said...

This is powerful! Thanks for sharing. Your Mister is the best! Love him for loving you so much!

Heather on January 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM said...

great words for this Monday! Have a great one dear!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews