Monday, January 9, 2012

Motivational Mondays

Hello! I had a great weekend. Nadia went to her first birthday party! I know, she will not remember it but she was there and we got out of the house! My husband and I was able to go to a movie! We haven't been to the movies since September! Crazy huh! Especially when we used to go at least 3-4 times a month! I also had my vision board party with 6 of my friends! It was a great experience! I will post about it later this week. Then I went to a birthday dinner at PF Chang's for my sister in law's birthday! Now we are getting in the mode to interview potential nannies for Nadia. This is a daunting task. Pray for us!


Here  is a paragraph that  I wanted to share as our motivational quote:
“Money matters, but less than we think and not in the way we think. Family is important. So are friends. Envy is toxic. So is excessive thinking. Beaches are optional. Trust is not. Neither is gratitude.”   Eric Weiner  - author, national public radio      correspondentI like everything about this. Take it for what it is worth to you and have a great Monday! 



7 comments:

Tammy on January 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM said...

I keep on saying that I want to do a "vision board but keep on forgetting.. Having a "vision board" party is a great start.. I must try that. Can't wait to see the pics, etc

Tammy

CurlyHead on January 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM said...

Great quote. I'll need to use that myself in the near future!

Baby Shopaholic on January 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM said...

Glad you guys are getting out. Make sure you post what you wore!

Mrs. Collins on January 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM said...

It's nice to get out for date night! Love the quote.

habbott2 on January 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM said...

Love the quote! And I am still planning on making a vision board for myself!

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Heather on January 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM said...

What an utterly fabulous quote!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. on January 9, 2012 at 10:48 PM said...

very nice! x

devorelebeaumonstre.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews