Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Member's Only!

Hey! I wanted to share with you guys some of my recent purchases from the private sales from the online invitation only sites! I bought a few things in the past couple of weeks. These are from Rue La La and Haute Look. I am also hooked on Gilt but I ran out of funds before they had something I wanted to purchase.

LuLu NYC satchel $ 15.00 Haute Look

LuLu NYC cross body $8.00 Haute Look

Kelsi Dagger Booties $49.00 Regularly $129.00 

Croc Jaunt Rain Boots $15.00 Rue La La 


Puma Maya Noreaster $29.00 Regularly $59.00

Hype "Me" Jade Strapless Dress $ 29.90 Regularly $198.00 Rue La La



I am so excited to wear everything! I love my Pumas and Kelsi Daggers!!  Can you believe the prices? I love my Members Only sites! All you have to do is sign up and you have access to all of this greatness! Its addicting! They have stuff for kids too! I haven't taken any pictures of the stuff I got for Nadia. For one, I lost my camera. These pics are taken with the Iphone 4G. 



6 comments:

Heather on January 10, 2012 at 5:50 AM said...

Those leopard booties are insane - well done!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

kita on January 10, 2012 at 8:06 AM said...

Love the purse and the shoes I like the leopard but I love the puma (I love tennis shoes)

Baby Shopaholic on January 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

You got some great stuff! Love the Kelsi Dagger boots and that Hype dress. i need to do more member shopping.

SWEETINTENTZ on January 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM said...

I love Rue Lala, MY NYE Dress was purchased from them... Never gotten anything from Haute Look, I didnt know they had such cute things with amazing prices too.

Mode Haven on January 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM said...

Wow, you have some great stuff and great deals! I really looove the leopard booties, the two Lulu bags and the sneaks…need to check out those sales more often !!

Anonymous said...

Great items...Geesh I'm slip'n on my shopping...I must join these sites! Thanks for sharing...this Blog Changed my life,lol yeah shopping and great deals isthat serious.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews