Friday, January 6, 2012

A Little Link Love

Happy Friday everyone! I am feeling really good today! I got an adequate amount of sleep, we went to the mall as a family last night! I found a BCBG dress for 21 bucks! (I will post my shopping finds next week)! The sun is out and its 64 degrees! Everyone is healthy....what more can I ask for!

Today I wanted to share a few links to some new blogs and to some blogs that I found along the way that I really like!

For Colored Gurls 

Shitty Fabulous Live, Mindog & Metch 

Simply Santana

Pearls and Paws

Curvie Birdie


Check them out! One of them has a cute giveaway going on! You have to visit to find out who!! Hahaha!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

SweetIntent on January 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM said...

Just 21 Dollar$... ooooh Lucky Lucky!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews