|My board. Framing it this weekend.|
|My friend April's board|
|Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robbins- My Sis n Law got this for our dessert. We had pizza, chicken strips, buffalo wings, and other little desserts.|
I did not get a picture of everyone! Boo me! I know. ( No real camera and we were extremely focused!)
Here are a few of my 2012 visions are:
- Launching my makeup line professionally
- Host 2 influential events (HIV awareness events independent of work relationship and maybe a college prep event for high-schoolers)
- Go to the Essence Fest. ( I have never been)
- Go to New York. ( I have never been)
- Keep my marriage positive and healthy by making time and trying my best to do most of the things we did together before I had a child.
- Increase credit score significantly
- I would have put down that I will apply to Project Runway but I have to complete one big thing at a time! So I m focusing on my business launch!
Speaking of Project Runway... Did you all watch the 2nd episode of All Stars Thursday? If so, I felt that April should have went home for this mess. The challenge was to design an one of a kind dress for the opera with a couture but romantic touch.
Now I did not care for Sweet Pea's either but it was better designed than this one. However, her color scheme was not Opera appropriate. My favorites were Jerell's and Michael Costello's. I think Michael should have won.
Which one is your fav? DO you watch Project Runway All Stars? I wish Heidi and Tim were on this series.