Happy New Year! 2012!!!!
I am in process of making life resolutions: I am doing things a little differently this time around. I will make some with Hubby, I will make some for blog, for business launch, for work, and for being a mom. I am being specific this time instead of general.
I started this blog originally on another site and it was just for me at first! i know, dumb right? I was having fun posting and looking at my desires in fashion and in life and was scared to let people know what I was doing! I would post pictures of me and Hubby on vacation, outfits that I thought I looked cute in, ideas for makeup and hair but only I was seeing it! So then my BFF started Baby Shopaholic and it took off! It inspired me to start again but I did not post any of my outfits, any tutorials, or vacations pics! I still love doing this for fun and as a hobby and free time for myself since I am a new mom with a changed life and schedule. I know that my follower number is low on here, but there are people who read my blog daily. Even though, I do this for me, I still want to see the following increase, the numbers and I love comments. JayZ said it, "Women lie, men lie, numbers don't". So am i kidding myself to think I have a chance in this blogging industry? I would be ecstatic with 100 faithful followers! I was going to put it by the wayside but I like blogging so i am not. It is an outlet for me. I have met some wonderful people on here and I would love to meet more! So I have decided to have some resolutions and goals and do it for another year!
Here they are:
1. Share more of my day to day and my feelings. I have found that I get more feedback on those posts and they help me relate and understand.
2. I will post an outfit of the week of myself and of Nadia. I love putting on clothes and people usually ask me where did I get something or what made me pair this with that. I will attempt to be faithful on this.
3. If I go on a trip ( hopefully soon, I feel a need for new scenery) then I will post about it with pictures.
4. I will be more diligent in reading other blogs that I follow. How do I expect them to come check me out if I cannot check them out on a regular?
5. I will invest in a better camera (maybe upgrade from Iphone 4g to Iphone 4S which takes spectacular photos or a Nikon)
6. I will have 2 blog events this year. The first will be for HIV awareness Rock the Red Pump Campaign. Even if it is small, I am doing it!
7. I will continue to share my Thursday's Thirsts but do an update when I actually get some of those items. I have but never shared.
8. I will share my entertaining tips and recipes more often! I love to entertain and I love to try new recipes. I need to start back because I feel as though I have been in a slump since the title and responsibility of motherhood has overcome me. I have to get me back... more of that in the mom resolutions.
9. I will vlog!
So there, it's written, it's posted and let's see what happens. You can leave a comment of what you would like to see more of on here. It will not offend me.
If you are a blogger, are there any changes or improvements you are planning to make?
The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
Thanks to all of my readers!!!
Happy Monday and Happy New Year!!