Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday's Thirsts..... In time for the Holidays, I hope....

So Christmas is right around the corner! We havent put up the tree yet! I still have two more gifts to buy for Hubby! Anyhow, I am need of few new things around the house!






Modern Holiday Gft Wrap from Whimsy
 I want something more than the reindeer or bells or snowflakes..... ya know? Something a little cuter or vibrant.



We need a First Christmas ornament for Nadia to go on the tree!!




A great dessert wine... that you drink anytime.....

New bedding for the guest room!  This is the Marimekko Kaivo Chocolate Linen Collection from Crate and Barrel.  Love me some Crate and Barrel



And of course a cute dress for the holidays! I need something cute and forgiving! This pussybow dress with elastic waist fits the bill from ASOS!


River Island Gold Platform from Asos. I would wear these with the dress!

Have you finished all of your shopping and planning for the holidays? Do you have your home in the Christmas mode? Do you know what you will wear Christmas Day?

2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM said...

I need to get started! P is the only person that I have bought for! I am so behind!

SP on December 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

I like the AOSOS Dress... The Bow definitely does it for me.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews