Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursdays Thirsts- Fair Isle

Hello all!


I have been on a hunt for some fair isle print leggings, tights, and neck warmer. I found some leggings at Rachel Roy on Cyber Monday. I do not know why I am obsessed with this print but I am. It is so old school but it has been modernized. J crew had some real cute leggings but they were too expensive and they sold out quickly!


Pieces Palace Fairisle Snood at Asos

Fairisle Print Dress from matthew Williamson at Farfetch.com


Foula Legging at Anthropologie 

Fairisle Long Cadigan at Free People

Knitted Shorts at Asos


 BTW  I entered a Versace Bracelet from H&M giveaway today at  Savvy Spice Blog! It's cool and you will love to read her story about Black Friday! 

3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 1, 2011 at 9:18 AM said...

That dress is extra hot! I love the long cardi too! I have on a fair isle poncho today

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on December 1, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

The print is gorgeous. I love prints too, because some of them give that vintage feel and I'm a bintage girl deep down. Yes, that long cardi is nice and I love the scarf. Nice picks! :-)

CurlyHead on December 1, 2011 at 9:54 AM said...

Love that dress! And the leggings and the cardi!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews