Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday's Thirst ( My Christmas Wishlist)

Hey! I noticed I did not post my thirsts last week! Sorry! You know a new baby and all ( I can blame a lot of stuff on that!LOL)

Here is my wishlist I gave to Santa ( Hubby)! I was forced to give him a list... I told him that I did not need anything... that I know we have to save, you know with a new baby and all! He said he knows I want some things and to give him the list ! So I did!


Necklace with Nadia on it!


Iphone Photo Printer
So I can print pictures of her on demand

Tiffany Sparkler Citrine Earrings


And I also asked for Love in White by Creed and Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb fragrances! I did not ask for any clothing because I am still trying to get this body right and would like to go on a spree when I do!

So if I get one thing on my list, I am ecstatic because I am a true believer of being grateful for love, happiness, and health and I have that!

What's on your list for Santa
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

CurlyHead on December 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM said...

Nice! I'm sure you will get just about all of the items! ;))

Baby Shopaholic on December 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM said...

You know you have an awesome Santa! your going to get everything, including the tiffany earrings!

Invigorating Beauty on December 22, 2011 at 4:03 PM said...

I asked God to bless us with a brand new house last year for this Christmas!!!!! And he did just that!!!!! We close next week!!!!! Super excited!!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews