Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thrifty

So a couple of weeks ago me and one of my BFFs from Chicago went on a thrifting adventure! We went to Goodwill and Salvation Army. To say the least, she came up! She got 3 cute bags for maybe 14 bucks!  all were genuine leather and barely used! Here are her finds:

Etienne Aigner Leather backpack type bag $4.99
Retails over 100 bucks

Lancel Bucket bag $3.99
Retails over 300 bucks

Lodis Laptop  bag $4.99
Retails over $200.00



My major come up was a leather rocker/recliner practically new that we were going to purchase from Macy's for their retail of like 900 and this one was 100! Of course Hubby made me sanitize it and sit for a week in another room to make sure it was safe! He is not big on anything used! Hey I love it!


I found 3 cute blazers also but they are in the cleaners! I plan on retrieving them soon and I will show you!!
Do you thrift? What has been your major find?



Today is the last day for the Stacy Vason Haircare Giveaway! Do not miss out!! I love her products!!!


2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 20, 2011 at 10:50 AM said...

I am getting into thrifting! I just need patiences while I am doing it.

CurlyHead on December 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM said...

Too jello, those bags look cute!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews