Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Real Talk

So we already know that I have turned into a huge reality tv fanatic! One of my favorites is Real Housewives of ATL. I wanted to chime in on a few things from the past couple of episodes.

For one, I have lost what little interest I had in Kim! I am happy that she has a great guy and a healthy kid but she still seems a little over the top for me! How she acts around her daughters and  the language she uses is for the birds. That new house! Love it and Love Kroy but I am just not feeling her! Although, I am in awe of how she looks at 3 weeks postpartum (this past Sunday's episode)!

My favorite is Cynthia for the simple fact that she is not in an alternate universe. I know a lot of people do not care for her because she is passive and lets her family in on all of her and Peter's business. She also lets Peter get away with murder. I just like her demeanor. She does not try to play it up for TV. She is who she is and that's what we get. She has a great shape too. I am rooting for her modeling agency to be a success!

Let me get to the problem that me and my friend CoCo was sick about..... Sheree and Bob! Phaedra is trying to help this lady and give her pointers of what not to wear to court.... if you have a 10, 000 dollar bag the court is not going to have pity on you. I understand she likes nice things and has expensive taste....we get it. Why did it take her until the day before to give Phaedra the retainer fee and why did she go in on Phaedra as she was blindsided too by  Bob's contempt of court motion! Sheree just really made me mad this ep. Usually, I just watch and laugh but I think she seriously has a problem! Oh, and did you see BOB stick his tongue out and run out of the courthouse like a bad kid?? Hilarious!

How do you feel about  Bedroom Kandi (Kandi's adult toy line)? Interesting! But she has totally changed her persona this season too! I don't know what is really going on!

NeNe is doing her own thing! That is all I can say about her! She used to be my favorite!


Who is your favorite this season? How do you feel about the Sheree and Bob ordeal?

6 comments:

kita on December 21, 2011 at 1:10 AM said...

I am a fan of Phaedra the best she cracks me up next would be Nene. I don't really like the rest of them although like you I am happy for Kim she seems to be in a different place. Sheree needs to focus on doing what she needs to do without waiting on Bob plenty single women out here do it by themselves and she needs to get a backbone and stop the crying over child support. I am not saying she should not fight for it but focus on other things.

Manda Baby on December 21, 2011 at 8:26 AM said...

Last season was way better if you ask me but there is more to come but girl Phaedra is doing it this season I must say! She's just so fun. I can't deal with Nene, that money really got to her head. I'm happy for kim and she's always been wreckless with the mouth around her kids so I don't think its anything new. Cynthia I love but she needs to get some bass in her chest and put peter in his place! He's so mean to her! But the big ordeal is Sheree. She went to Phaedra about child support nothing else. Phaedra told her lock him up but Sheree starts with her sobb story. Child please I already knew Bob would've been on it. Because Sheree's lifestyle clearly shows she doesn't need that child support. I mean its for the children but come on why get yourself into trouble because 4 years ago she should've put him on child supoort. So she'll have to deal with Bob getting over on her. All that sympathy is why Bob knew to serve her again and it had nothing to do with child support and your mad at Phaedra? Come on now.

Baby Shopaholic on December 21, 2011 at 10:15 AM said...

I don't really have a favorite any more. Phaedra is hilar! I know Marlo is not a real housewife but she is so fly!

SP on December 21, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

My fave would have to be Kroy... I dont watch much of reality "wives" but I from the diff episodes that I have seen Kroy is the only one I like

CurlyHead on December 21, 2011 at 11:52 AM said...

LOL!! At least Sheree and Phaedra kept the situation under control and will remain "friends". I don't see how Sheree is getting that huge house built and complaining about child support from Bob. Does she even work? I like Cynthia too but I don't care for her and Peter being together. NeNe is a fool. I'm happy for Kim but she needs to give it up when it comes to those wigs. I don't care for Marlo. Kandi can do what she wants since she is worth well over like $100 million anyway.

Carissa on December 21, 2011 at 1:20 PM said...

I dont really have a favorite either...but Im loving Phaedra this season! I think Marlo is trying to get on the next season thats why she is appearing at everything so they can look at her for the next season.

Sheree was dumb for not doing what Phaedra told her to do! She trying to be big and bad when she was talking to Bob, but then started crying in the office saying she didnt want to put him in jail, well guess what he didnt hesitate to cover his butt, so thats what she gets!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews