Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday's Thirsts....Old Navy has new stuff!

Old Navy sent me an email yesterday to alert me of their new arrivals. Of those, I wanted to share the ones that I like.


For me


Western Chambray 




Slub Knit Boat Neck 


Color Block Button Tab top 


Floral Pleated Blouson top


Sweater Knit Poncho


Chiffon Maxi Skirt



Tie Belt Drape Jersey Pants 


Color Block Charmeuse Dress 


For Nadia

Sweater Knit Blazer 


Button Trim Sailor Jeans 


Sweater Dress ( I picked this up last week)


Beanies for babies



Old Navy has been stepping their game up! I bought Hubby some jeans from there for Christmas! He loves their fit better than the expensive ones like Sean John, Rocawear, or Guess. 

Do you like Old Navy?




4 comments:

CurlyHead on December 29, 2011 at 7:39 AM said...

I like those jersey pants and that color block dress. Old Navy does have good deals most of the time and you can find some really cute items!

SweetIntent on December 29, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

Some days u can go into Old Navy and come out really happy with their clothes.

Baby Shopaholic on December 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM said...

That color block dress is cute. I MUST get Peyton those sailor pants!

Mode Haven on December 29, 2011 at 3:44 PM said...

love the colorblock top and chambray shirt...the baby clothes are too cute! i was there last weekend...really love what they have for kids

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews