Sunday, December 4, 2011

Liebster Award

I want to thank Monica J at So Family Blog for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award.  I want to thank her for thinking of me with this award. Sometimes, you feel like no one's reading then all of a sudden, BOOM!! Thanks Monica!  So check her out. She has amazing ideas for arts and crafts to spend quality time with the little ones, fashion features of celebs and their children, and ideas for your own. She even has SO Family TV with news and other great webisodes for our family to enjoy!

Liebster is a German word, which means sweetheart, beloved person, darling.

The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:

  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. Thank the giver and link back to them
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers 

So here are my 5 blogs to be awarded and deserve it very much so! I have been slacking on leaving comments on their blogs due to having my newborn and all of my time is dedicated to getting it right with her, so forgive me! I would love to nominate so many more but I cant due to the limitations! Anyhow, check these other blogs out, follow,show sme love so they will keep feeling recognized and appreciated. Comments mean alot to us!






Congrats! And thanks again to Monica at So Family! 

4 comments:

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on December 4, 2011 at 11:42 PM said...

You're welcome Rhonda. I'm so happy to share the love. You're doing an amazing job on your blog. Keep it going! I love that we can all support each other in this blogger world. You're a new mommy and still making it happen. Cheers to you and all the amazing bloggers! Checking out the 5 fabulous blogs you chose now. :-)

Chanel Tonè on December 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM said...

Congrats on the award Miss Rhonda!

http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

Tammy on December 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM said...

Woot.. woot! thanks hun & congrats to everyone else

Tammy
www.afendibagandabadattitude.com/

Mode Haven on December 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM said...

Thank you so much :-)!! I really appreciate this...I have already checked out A Fendi Bag and a Bad Attitude and already follow on here and FB...will make sure to check out the other blogs you mentioned and spread the love:-)!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews