Friday, December 16, 2011

Where did you get that hat?



Hats off to You




KEVANDBELLE cap hat
€298 - jades24.com

Inverni pom pom hat
€220 - pret-a-beaute.com

Gucci cashmere hat
£159 - profilebrighton.co.uk

Cable hat
$53 - bloomingdales.com

Flower hat
$36 - amazon.com

Monsoon chocolate hat
£30 - monsoon.co.uk

Tulle Clothing turban hat
$28 - modcloth.com





I love wearing hats in the winter! Here are a few on my "hat" wish list! 


DO you like hats? Which one of these would you rock?




Don't miss the fab giveaways from this week!
Nail wraps 
CLEAN fragrance trio
Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in  

6 comments:

SP on December 16, 2011 at 10:25 AM said...

The UGG cable knit Hat would b what I put on my wish-list!

Baby Shopaholic on December 16, 2011 at 10:45 AM said...

I heart me some hats too! I must get the Mod Cloth hat!

Mrs. Pancakes on December 16, 2011 at 6:53 PM said...

i just discovered beanies and i am in LOVE makes for a great day even when my hair looks like a mess!

Dr. Reginia on December 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM said...

I so wish I could wear hats. My head just suggests otherwise. I think I could get away with a couple hours in one of those hawt beanies.

Mimi on December 18, 2011 at 1:36 AM said...

I was recently introduced to Modcloth. I love that hat. So cute and the price is right. Just might have to get that!

CurlyHead on December 19, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

I love all of my hats and boy do I have a variety!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews