Friday, December 2, 2011

Going back to the 90's

Just for a minute.... I was listening to Pandora to fall asleep last night and for a few moments I couldnt because there were so many songs from the 90's that I loved and had to just listen! Most of these artists are not making any hits but man they did back then!!




Jodeci- I loved all of their albums... K Ci OOh -yeaH!!

Ginuwine- He was cute and sounded good and had some hits! Remember Pony?!

Boyz II Men- Uhh Ahh, 'll Make Love to You ( i could name so many more!)

Silk

Dru Hill- Confession: I was in love with Sisqo!!

Guy- Where is Aaron Hall?

Missy Elliott- Love this chick...she came and shut the game down!! Get your freak on!!

Destiny's Child


Ok I could keep naming them....  Who are some of your favorites from the 90's???

6 comments:

CurlyHead on December 2, 2011 at 8:00 AM said...

Wait a minute! Do you remember you used to carry Sisqo's picture in your wallet?!!

Those were the good ol days and GOOD music!! Don't forget Aaliyah's One in a Million, Dr Dre, R. Kelly....YOU KNOW!!

Baby Shopaholic on December 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM said...

What! I didn't know you carried a pic in your wallet! I am dyin! OMG!

Yeah kells was hot! Jodeci was awesome!

Looms, Lids, and Layers on December 2, 2011 at 11:32 AM said...

Of course RKelly! He's number 1 all of the time!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on December 2, 2011 at 1:23 PM said...

I was in love with Jodeci, omg! Thinking about Jodeci songs brings back so many memories from the 90's. Woo, I'm feeling old.

But, I had to stop by today because I'm passing the Liebster Blogger Award on to you. You have a great blog. Congrats! Check out the link for more info, http://sofamilyonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-blogger-award.html

Mimi on December 3, 2011 at 12:18 AM said...

Aaliyah, Junior Mafia, Zhane, Brownstone, SWV! Man don't make me pull my Pandora!

Radiant Jasmin on December 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

Just about all that you and everyone else listed, along with : Mint Condition, Joe, Chante Moore, Kenny Latamore and Jesse Powell! I LOVE good music!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews