Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Currents

It amazes me how I can have different 'favorite" things depending on the time, mood, season, etc.. you get me?  Here are few of my current addictions:



MJB came with it this time! I love it! They used the whole Cd on Private Practice's last episode and it related so well to the episode! I cannot stop playing Ain't Nobody remake! Listening now!


Love and Hip Hop Season 2 ( Didn't even watch Season 1)



Real Housewives of ATL
Reality TV has become a staple in my TV watching! I hate to say it too because a few years back I would not waste my time...NOW I CANNOT WAIT to see what drama they choose to air to the world!
 

Jewelry membership that gives you a showroom every month with unique and eye catching pieces. It is a collabo designer line by Cher Coulter and Kate Bosworth! Sign up if you have not. I a waiting on my Cyber Monday purchase now. Jewelmint


I am addicted to this site! It is an online daily sale of apparel and gear for mommies and babies! I order something almost every week..... I need to stop! Zulily

What are your current addictions?

7 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 6, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

I love that MJB album! Love & Hiphop and RHOA are my favs!

I actually like the TI & Tiny show even though I am not a fan of TI

Santana on December 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM said...

I didn't watch Season 1 of Love & Hip Hop either but Season 2 has caught my attention.

And I have started blogging

http://layersofsantana.blogspot.com

still working out a few kinks

CurlyHead on December 6, 2011 at 1:40 PM said...

Of course I watch all of those shows including T.I & Tiny's new show. Love Olivia's hair on Love & Hip Hop!!

Editor on December 6, 2011 at 7:50 PM said...

these are so lovely!!!

Fash Boulevard on December 7, 2011 at 7:08 AM said...

beverly hills housewives and kourteny and kim take NY. obsessed. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Miss Dre on December 7, 2011 at 7:36 PM said...

I love Mary's CD too! I can listen to the whole CD without skipping any songs, which is more than I can say about many of the latest artists and their work.

I love RHOA and Love and Hip Hop as well. Between those two, the Braxtons, Tip and Tiny, and Chef Roble', my DVR is gonna be full of episodes! Have you checked out Tip and Tiny or Chef Roble's show?

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on December 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM said...

I have to admit that I'm a reality junkie. It's definitely my guilty pleasure. Love your picks plus Beverly Hills Housewives, The Braxtons and Top Chef. Love them all.

I have to check out Jewelmint, because I love jewelry. Lately I've been addicted to Opensky.com. I love some of the picks from the curators I follow, like LaLa.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews