Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Re-Cap

I decided to have my first entertaining gathering since my baby. We had Christmas brunch here and I invited my brother his family, my in-laws, and 2 friends. It turned out nice and Nadia came out on top! She was the star of the day and she received so much love and so many gifts ( clothes of course)! Her closet is packed and she is only 2 months!

Remember when I said I needed a Christmas ornament for her? Well, 3 people got her an ornament made!  I have pictures of 2! Thanks from Ashley at Aj Craftworks and my BFF CoCo for hooking her up.




I failed to get pictures of the food but the menu consisted of  cheddar cheese omelets, turkey sausage, pasta jambalaya, red beans and rice, fruit salad, Caesar salad, and cheesecake! Breakfast, lunch and dessert! I love brunch!
Nadia waiting on family to arrive


Missoni and another outfit from Target

Harajuku fits

Pajamas and tutu

Ralph Lauren coat for next year

What's for brunch??!!! I'm hungry!! Lol!
Her dress is from Baby Gap

Thanks to my BFF Trina from Baby Shopaholic, CoCo , Ora, my sister in laws,  and Nadia's cousin Makenzi for her designer gifts!!

Santa hooked me up too!!



i cannot wait to wear my boots and my  earrings from Tiffany!


Overall, we had a great day full of love, food, and family!


9 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM said...

Nadia made out! Umm, can we see your gifts!

Baby Shopaholic on December 30, 2011 at 11:31 AM said...

Nadia is a doll! Love her dress

Tammy on December 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM said...

Awee... very cute..

Tammy

Rhonda on December 30, 2011 at 12:33 PM said...

@ baby Shopaholic, sorry. I lost my camera. I will post a pic of the boots. The others are the Tiffany earrings from my wishlist, the Love in white by Creed perfume, FLower Bomb lotion, and the boots are from a Thursdays Thirst post that I told him I loved!!

@ Tammy, Thanks!

Lisa on December 30, 2011 at 1:05 PM said...

Love the ornaments, you'll cherish those in years to come and she is so adorable!

Heather on December 30, 2011 at 2:03 PM said...

Aw your little one is too precious - congrats!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Mimi on December 30, 2011 at 3:03 PM said...

Awww, look at Nadia. So sweet. Can't wait to see what was in the little blue box!

Melissa Tchieu on December 30, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

Ur baby's loookin so cute in the GAP dress. and so are the HARAJUKU tiny clothes. :))) So fun to doll her up.
Christmas seems like a hit for u :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO U & UR FAMILY!

PinkDiva02 on December 31, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

Nadia is the cutest baby doll ever. Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Now its time to grind!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews