Monday, November 14, 2011

We Like to Party - Beyonce Style Inspiration



I am so in love with We Like to Party video by Beyonce featuring J Cole. I do prefer Andre 3000's verse better but J. Cole is still hot. Besides the song, I am so feeling the fun and quirky fashion that Beyonce is rocking. Not to mention the makeup and nails in this video! Whoever was in charge did their thing! 


BeSpoke Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton Peter Pan Feather Jacket 


Love these shoes! More than likely these are the Diors below. I also found the Jeffrey Campbells that are similar. I have had my eye on these since earlier this summer.


Jeffrey Campbell 

Christian Dior 




Love Kelly's pink lipstick! It looks like MAC Lickable which I love. I did not have luck with an alternative to the  mini fur jacket but would you wear that?









Forever 21 Cheetah Corset Top


Love 21 Neon Orange Nail Polish Forever 21 

Large 1980's Door Knocker Earrings from Hiphopcloset 





Honestly, I am loving all of her looks in this video! You go Bey! I am going to reenact the whole video when I am able to start moving around! I love her face at the end of the video..  


Watch!!!


What are your favorite scenes and looks?

3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM said...

This is my first time seeing the video! So cute! Love all the looks. I feel like we were back in college or something!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on November 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM said...

I'm the biggest Beyonce fan, that's number one, so I'm loving this post. Her looks in this video are definitely quirky but so much fun. I love the huge splash of color in the video with all the fashion. My favorite part is when they show Bey with Kelly. I love seeing the friends together. Oh and I caught Solange in the back as the DJ. Luv the video!

Mode Haven on November 14, 2011 at 8:04 PM said...

I am loving this video too, it was my Friday pick last week :-)!!Love the fashion in this video so much..the closest I came to for the fur jacket is this one http://www.popfur.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=192...great post!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews