Monday, November 7, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Collection

Hey everyone! I am making a quick post about Tiny Prints. I am excited because now I have a little one to place in the pictures and share with out family! I have used this company a number of times for baby showers and greeting cards.  So let's check out the Christmas selection.

There are a couple that I have my eye on.
Merry Medley: Dark Grey 
Cute, whimsical, and modern!  This design is perfect for the modern family.... Which I think we are! Love it! 

Great canvas for an array of family pics with a calendar for December. I am all for functionality! 

I love holiday cards because of the joy and cheer they bring. When it comes to displaying them, I am old school with it.... I like to arrange them on the fireplace mantle.  They are usually still there after the holidays! Holiday time allows for great photo opportunities. We take pictures and my husband makes a great slide show to show while family is here. These pictures can be uploaded to Tiny Prints and transformed into anything like stationery, calendars, party invitations, and photo cards!! 

Head over to Tiny Prints and pick out something fun for the holidays! There are easily made address labels that can be ordered here too! 

How will you share the joy this year?





2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 7, 2011 at 1:38 PM said...

I need to order my christmas cards! I need to get some photos first.

Mode Haven on November 7, 2011 at 6:11 PM said...

These are cute..I actually used them to make invites for myBFF.s baby shower last year it was..the invites were so cute and All I had to to was send a spreadsheet with contacts and everything was mailed out thru them!I take tons of photos of my nieces and nephew so the Merry Medley would work for that!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews