Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursdays Thirsts- My Birthday Wishlist


Of course, I have to have a wishlist for my bday even though I have my new precious baby! I'm throwing in some stuff for her too! Let you know what I get!! #sneaky giggles

I will be 34 on Monday! I CANNOT believe it and I CANNOT believe I'm a mommy! It's all a blessing! By the way, I have lost 47 pounds in 2.5 weeks since delivery! Right, it's a miracle!!! It was fluid.. I just have to recuperate so I can exercise and tone! I will start posting some outfits I wear once I get back into the swing of things.

Yet I still want some good stuff for me and baby!



Helmut Lang Padded Leather Jacket
$1520
Net A Porter
(Just a thirst!!! I  would never pay this.. well I cant!!)




This whole outfit from an earlier post on Thursday's Thirst here 
Hello Kitty Leg Warmers
$12.00
Nordstrom 
Ralph Lauren Tafetta Dress For Baby
Nordstrom
$55.00


Ugg Australia Bailey Button for Baby
Nordstrom
$99.95




Clutch Bag with Tacks
Zara
$59.90


Classic Bowling Bag
Zara
$169


Beste Boots
Aldo
$160






If you are reading this post and have not signed up to follow, please do so now. It means a lot to see my followers and for you to leave comments. You can follow by Google Friend Connect, BlogLovin, or Networked Blogs... All on the right side of this page. 










































8 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

Love all your thirst! Congrats on the 45lbs! You should def get those boots! Doesn't baby already have 3 pair of uggs?

Mode Haven on November 17, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

great picks for you and baby...congrats on the 45lbs loss! Really loving that Helmut Lang puffy jacket and the stud clutch!!

Looms, Lids, and Layers on November 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM said...

@babyshopaholic yes she has 3 pair but she doesn't have these! Lol!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on November 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM said...

Awww, I really love it all. Congrats on the weight loss, I know it feels good. My favorites are the padded leather jacket and those pink skinny jeans, love! And I love that taffeta dress for the baby. Gorgeous B-Day pics!

Mimi on November 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

I totally want those pink jeans. Lord, please let me find a pair lest I have to take to my bathtub with Rid to dye a pair!

Ora Burgs said...

I love the Hello Kitty leg warmers!

PinkDiva02 on November 19, 2011 at 1:01 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
George Wells George Wells on November 24, 2011 at 12:13 AM said...

Thank you for sharing, I also like jimmy choo uggs boots very much.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews