Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursdays Thirsts from Mode Haven

Today, we have a special guest... Rachel from Modehaven! She has a great fashion blog to keep you in the loop of current and upcoming fashion! You can check here out any day and find something fresh!
Here are her Thirsts!





MICHAEL Michael Kors

Hamilton Large Tote, Peanut - $398.00



Frye - Dorado Lug Riding Boot - $468.00



Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-plated glass ring - $250.00




Paige Premium Denim Verdugo Jegging Corduroy - $148.00



Penfield kuffman plaid flannel - $85.00




Are you feeling any of her thirsts? I am!! Happy Thursday!! 

4 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 3, 2011 at 9:30 AM said...

I need some Frye boots! They have the best boots going this year. I had my eye on the MK bag also. Great thirsts!!!

CurlyHead on November 3, 2011 at 10:37 AM said...

Nice finds! I love Frye boots too but they can be pricey. I would rock each piece as a whole fit!!

Mode Haven on November 3, 2011 at 7:34 PM said...

Thanks so much for sharing my blog Rhonda :-)!! Glad you like my thirsts @ BabyShopaholic and CurlyHead :-)!!

Buse B. on November 14, 2011 at 4:59 PM said...

I am in love with the YSL ringg!! So pretty:)

http://www.bisouschic.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews