Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Inspiration

Hey! Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for following!

Well my birthday ended up being thebomb.com thanks to Hubby! Post to follow soon about my day. We have been invited to 3 dinners for Thanksgiving. I have a problem saying a definite NO and now we have to really decide where we will go. I am kind of finicky about getting baby out but she will be a month old  this week and my BFF said she got her baby out at 3 or 4 weeks.  I really want to go somewhere if I get a sufficient amount of shuteye and put on makeup and a cute little fit. So I guess we will see.

Anyhow, here are  a couple of outfit ideas depending on where you are doing for the day or night!
Check out the following layouts.

1 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes on November 25, 2011 at 4:47 PM said...

Nice to meet you...just came across your blog:-) awesome outfits!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews