Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Simply for My Fashion Forward Techies

So I found some great covers and cases for you techies! I would say I am a partial techy...being that I want the stuff but it takes me a minute to figure it all out. For example, I still don't know how to update my Iphone properly without problems. I always have to ask Hubby and you should see his face! I just got the NOOK Color as an anniversary present. I think I am using all of it's capabilities! Anywho, look what I found.




Prada Saffiano Bow Ipad Case 
Found here at Saks


Juicy Couture Glitter Nook Case
Found here at Bloomingdales 
( i'm getting this!)



Kate Spade Rainspot Laptop Sleeve
Found
here at Kate Spade
(need this for my MacBook Air)





Gucci Large Blackberry Case 
Found here at Saks




Burberry Check Iphone Sleeve  
Found here at Nordstrom
Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Iphone Case
Found
here at Nordstrom 
























3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

I love all these! I need to get my hands on that gucci case! Hopefully it will be on sale after Thx Giving

Nellie on November 15, 2011 at 9:27 AM said...

I don't own a nook, but I kinda want one just from the case! :)

Lisa on November 16, 2011 at 4:39 AM said...

Do you use your nook a lot? Haven't had the urge to want one yet but read how they could eliminate dust from your house when you get rid of books. Make me think!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews