Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A New Found Love

Hey! Still in hospital from delivering my precious bundle of joy this past Friday! For those who haven't gone through the amazement of bringing a life in this crazy world, that's what it is... Simply amazing! It's game changing too.. Already I know that she comes first! Nothing else! My Hubby loves her so much already he can't even describe but he has been sending pictures and videos out to our family and friends! Funny because he is so excited and proud! My friend texted me yesterday and said. "Now you a a whole new meaning for the word love". That is so true. It's a different kind of love than I ever experienced. I know that it's going to be rough and challenging, raising a baby. I'm in it to win it!!

Those who are parents already, told me about this and I had nothing to relate it to. Now I know. I understood before but there was no way to ever feel this what I feel!


Pictures will come... Just a quick post while a lay and await my nurse to come check bpoof pressure! I want to go home but they won't let me until they can control it! Pray they do and let us go home today!! Hubby hasng left my side but i know he is so frustrated... Nadia is ready to go too!

6 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 1, 2011 at 9:03 AM said...

I love little Nadia! There is nothing like being a parent! It's hard to explain until you experience it. Lovely post. I hope you can go home today!

Mode Haven on November 1, 2011 at 4:00 PM said...

congrats on the new baby!! Love the name...my yongest niece is a Nadia as well but the spelling is a bit different! No kids yet but I know the instant love I feel when first meeting my nephews and nieces so I can only imagine what I'll fell with my own. Congrats again...hope your blodd pressure goes down as well..so you can enjoy baby and family at home!!

XOXO,

Rach

Mode Haven on November 1, 2011 at 4:00 PM said...

sorry for the misspellings..lol!!

Tammy on November 1, 2011 at 5:30 PM said...

I said this earlier & I will say this again but CONGRATS... can't wait to see baby Nadia...

Tammy
xoxo

CurlyHead on November 1, 2011 at 8:36 PM said...

To be loved, to be loved....OH WHAT A FEELIN!!

Hugs and kisses to you and Nadia Rose!! Love yall to pieces!!!

Babycessories on November 2, 2011 at 10:27 PM said...

Congrats! Its the greatest feeling in the world. Best Wishes and a Speedy Recovery!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews