Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!




So I told you that today I am 34! I have a whole new world as compared to the last. First off, its so true how time actually flies. Time is so valuable yet you cannot put a value on it. People say 30s are the new 20s but I would rather be here in these 30's than 20s! Wait a minute did I just say that?!! Seriously,  when I was in my 20's I imagined what my life would be at this point in my life right now. I wondered where my career would be, if I would have children, or even a man to have a child with,  where I would be living and even how I would look!!!

Today, I am blessed in all of the areas except looks... gotta get my swagga back!  I have the most loving husband who I had yet to meet. I have a beautiful newborn with him and we are tackling this parenthood thing together. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to get a great education leading to a successful career as a pharmacist. I love our home even though I have had an itch to move lately. Life is good and I wouldn't trade it. So for all of these reasons I love my 30's! My friends and family are important to me as well. I cannot even go into how I have managed to keep friendships and relationships with them and they are sooooooo meaningful.

Well this is not a post to brag... I am counting my blessings. So in the midst of it all, don't forget to count yours.

Hubby has taken off work to treat me to a spa day at Goulds Day Spa here in Memphis. He will keep baby! I am so happy because my feet are in great need! LOL!

9 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 21, 2011 at 10:29 AM said...

Awww Happy Birthday Rhonda! Beautiful post! Mister is awesome! You get a spa day!

CurlyHead on November 21, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda! You are totally blessed and I am grateful to have you as my friend/sister for all of these years!!

Tammy on November 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Tammy

Mode Haven on November 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Mimi on November 21, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

Rhonda on November 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM said...

Thanks you all!

Fash Boulevard on November 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM said...

oh my goodness, happy belated birthday. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

TC30s on November 25, 2011 at 4:50 PM said...

Happy birthday! 30s is a beautiful place to be:-)

My Thirty Spot on March 21, 2012 at 11:50 PM said...

Happy belated birthday! Love this post (Obvs!) I love hearing about happy 30s! Nice hubby! So nice of him! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I have returned the favor!
xoxo
Erin Kennedy

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews