Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hand Bracelets

If you are a fan of THe X Factor, then you were also in awe of the diamond hand bracelet that Nicole wore last week. I found it but we would have to win the PowerBall  (but then I wouldn't pay this much) to purchase it or even rent it. It is below making me so mad by it's cost.... I found another fly hand piece that I would like to rock.




Prive Jewelry 
Diamond Feather Hand Bracelet

13205.00











LUV AJ Chainmaille Handpiece
$165.00
Black Pyramid 



What do you think?!

6 comments:

CurlyHead on November 16, 2011 at 7:44 AM said...

Yes I definitely peeped it last week! You gotta be kidding me about the cost though?! SMH!

Nellie on November 16, 2011 at 7:54 AM said...

YES!! I saw that and was like damn girl! Can I get a borrow? There has GOT to be a knock off somewhere.

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on November 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

Seriously? Thats so freakin expensive. I love it though. It's gorgeous. Nice pick, I'll wear that one too.

CurlyHead on November 17, 2011 at 7:51 PM said...

Astro has on one tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Selma Hayek had one on today..... Have to have one!!!!

Anonymous said...

I sell these go to my Facebook or visit my website www.facebook.com/LeeLeeJewels. Or www.LeeLeeJewels.com $20 for the hand bracelet

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews