Monday, November 28, 2011

A Case of The Cyber Mondays

So I love online shopping.... Not as much as regular shopping but I enjoy finding stuff at different stores all in a matter of a few minutes. True, I can't try things on or touch and test out for quality but I hate trying on things at the mall too. Anyhow, here are a few deals at some of my regular online spots.... You may want to check them out. I made a few purchases at 3am while I was up with baby!

Arden B has 40% off entire site plus free shipping.

Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Has 30% off purchase. Use HUGECYBER at checkout

Children's Place has 30% off everything plus free shipping. Use CYBERMOM at checkout

JewelMint has one regularly priced item can be purchased for 9.99 if you are a member and enter CYBER999 at checkout

Ann Taylor Loft has 50% off everything plus free shipping enter SHOP50 at checkout

Neiman Marcus is giving away gift cards ranging from $50-$500 dollars based on how much you spend use GC4YOU at checkout

Rachel Roy has 40% off all RRR and 20% off all RR

Good day people!

4 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on November 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM said...

You know I like to be in the stores. Not sure how much cyber monday I will be doing.

connie l. on November 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...

Thanks for the tips! I'm going to check out JewelMint right now!

welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com

Mode Haven on November 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM said...

thanks for the heads up on these :-)!! My building is having sample sales all week..everything from jewelry to home goods...so it's just a week for good deals...hope to rack up on everything..lol!

Dale on November 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM said...

Thank you so much for sharing these deals, you have such a nicely written blog eventhough I have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed by cyber monday so I didn't buy anything online :)

Following you now!
xoDale
I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
www.savvyspice.net

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews