Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday Re-cap... I just have to share

Last Monday was surprisingly great! After all, I was a mom of 3 weeks with no intention of going anywhere or getting any gifts which was fine..... but I did. Hubby took care of me and I want you to know that even if it went as I expected, I would have been fine. However, after getting out of the house it seemed I was a whole new revitalized human being. I do not know a better way to say it.

But it started with him taking the day off and sending me to a spa day here at one of my favorite locations, Gould's Day Spa in the Peabody Hotel. Before heading out, he asked if I was taking me NOOK and I was because I have some magazines and books on there that I could read while getting pedicure. So he gave me a gift.... the Juicy Couture E-book case that I posted here! Love it! Even though I did not even read....the girl that was doing my mani/pedi hit it off with a motivational and uplifting conversation that I also needed!

Then when I got home after having a massage, facial, mani and pedi... He said you need to pump! I said yeah...He said ok then take a shower...I'm like wait a minute! Then he said I have dinner reservations. I'm like, "How and whose going to watch Nadia?' He told me not to worry about it that he had everything covered! He did! I love a man to take charge and make things happen!! LOL!

So I got dressed the best I could, it was my first time putting on makeup since the Thursday before giving birth!! Really let myself go there for a minute!!! We ended up eating at one of my favorite spots here called Flight! If you live here, please go. The concept is great and the food is awesome.

Oh and he got me a Burberry wristlet that I have been wanting and this Rachel Roy jacket that I am in love with! It's been too warm here to break it out yet but I cannot wait to rock it!



Colors: Wocka Wocka and Rainbow Connection from Muppet Babies OPI collection



I had a great day. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

CurlyHead on November 29, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday! The color of that jacket is FIERCE - LOVE IT!

Mrs. Collins on November 29, 2011 at 9:05 AM said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday! I remember my first night out after having Madison. I felt like a new woman! Congrats on your new baby girl. Lots of fun times to come! :-)

Baby Shopaholic on November 29, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

Love that coat! Mister is awesome! Nadia is a lucky baby! I didn't know you went out! You look so pretty!

Dr. Reginia on November 29, 2011 at 7:55 PM said...

Sounds like a wonder birthday. How awesome!!! The nail polish is great.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews