Saturday, November 26, 2011

Belated "Thankful" Post

I did not get a chance to share with you some of the things that I am thankful for..... so it was on my heart to share now especially after reading some of the other blogs that shared on yesterday, it is only right!

I am thankful for Nadia. She has already changed my life and the way I think. I thought I was rational and considerate before. now I think I have an even more focused outllook because of her.

I am thankful for my loving and dedicated husband. He has calmed me down through the years. Little things matter but they don't make me mad like they did in the past. I look forward to being with him when we are not together. He is my best friend.




I am thankful for my friends. I have some DIEHARD true friends. Many people cannot say that... they say " Oh, I don't do females", or "I can't be friends with women they are evil".... I have never felt this way or let it hinder my progress in loving my BFFs. One of my BFFs surprised me yesterday and flew in from Chicago to come help me out around the crib. Isn't it amazing? We have been friends since I was 13. My other girls call me nearly everyday or text to check on me. THose are my college road dogs! We love each other and it is beautiful.



I am thankful for my health, my career, my family, and my love for life.

I am thankful for the few followers I have.... You know 3 people called me and texted me last week to say they got inspiration from my post. or they liked my blog, etcetera.  That meant alot. I will continue to pot because it is fun for me and a hobby nonetheless and hopefully it will transpire into other amazing connections and events in my life. The numbers will come ( hopefully!!)

Have a great weekend and love your life! There is something amazing in each of our lives to be grateful for even if it is to have food in the fridge... BTW I am grateful for that too!!

We are thinking of adopting a family for Christmas.... gifts and food to help the less fortunate. So I will post more about that later.

6 comments:

CurlyHead on November 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM said...

Great post!

Nikesha said...

I really like this post....excellent!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles on November 27, 2011 at 12:06 AM said...

Great post. So much to be thankful for. You have a beautiful family. I know what you mean about girlfriends... they're the best!

Tammy on November 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM said...

Great post.. I love everything about it..Nadia is so beautiful..

Tammy

Mode Haven on November 27, 2011 at 3:53 PM said...

Great post and beautiful family!!!

Mimi on November 29, 2011 at 12:52 AM said...

I have friends like that to. I don't know what I would do without them. I feel sorry for people who don't have that support system.

Look at Nadia. Hey Baby!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews