Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To Tweed or Not to Tweed?

So Tweed has been around for ages. Personally, I like it  in portions. I dont know about a full tweed suit but check out some of the items I found. Fall is supposed to take on tweed this year. Will you?
J Crew Cafe Capri in Tweed


Asos Tweed Tulip Hem

Chanel Tweed Pump


Ribboned Tweed Clutch Anthropologie

Burberry Check Tweed Cap

Now these are my picks of the week. I ordered my cape poncho from last weeks post. Now I really want to order that cape from Asos and these items here excluding the Chanel Pumps.. they are just are far away desire!!! 

5 comments:

CurlyHead on October 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM said...

These are some really cute items!

Baby Shopaholic on October 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM said...

Mr wears tweed jackets and I can't stand it! I would sport the one you posted!

Mode Haven on October 19, 2011 at 4:01 PM said...

love the pants, jacket and Chanel pumps! I like tweed, especially a tweed blazer.

Tammy on October 19, 2011 at 5:09 PM said...

Oooh... those pumps are dangerous... I need

Tammy
http://www.afendibagandabadattitude.com/

PR_Style on October 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM said...

Yes, yes, yes! I love tweed. It's so lady like.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews