Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursdays Thirsts from The Baby Shopaholic

Guess what!!! We have a guest today! I am so happy Trina from The Baby Shopaholic decided to stop by and grace us with her love for fashion!! Check her out and then go over to her blog about her and her baby's love for fashion! Fanfabulous!


Hey Everybody!. I'm Trina from  The Baby Shopaholic  I am so happy Rhonda, my BFF in real life asked me to contribute to her Thursday Thirsts.  I look forward to her Thursday Thirst because she is a always in the know for all things fabulous. Here is what I am thirsting for right now.



Tory Burch Duck Boots - Man I wish it snowed in Atlanta, well not really but I want these boots!


I love this beautiful Ellie Tahari Coat! 




Since I am a Baby Shopaholic you know I would love for my little girl to sport this Gucci fit!





How hot is this  DVF sequin kimono!  Great for Holiday parties!


Do these items make you thirsty?   Thanks Rhonda for having me!


Thanks Trina! Love all os these items!!!! 

8 comments:

Style Journey on October 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM said...

Oh yes, these do make me thirsty! Love the DVF sequin kimono. That would be perfect for the holidays! Heather

Beach Coast Style on October 27, 2011 at 12:49 PM said...

oh I like that sparkly kimono! and I will take a pair of those boots I think it finally decided to get a bit chilly here in Texas!

Cam - Bibs and Baubles on October 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM said...

love the coat and the DVF kimono. She always knows how to make ladies look good!

Mode Haven on October 27, 2011 at 3:07 PM said...

Great picks....Love that coat and shopping for babies is always fun...taking my one year old niece shopping this weekend...should be an adventure..lol!!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on October 27, 2011 at 6:17 PM said...

Yes, they make me thirsty. I love that sequined kimono. I'd love that for the Holiday season. And those boots would be perfect for the NYC snow. Luv!

LA Lynn's on October 27, 2011 at 11:07 PM said...

Awe, I remember the duck boots from back in the day. Mannnn... I swear I should have just kept all my oldies bcuz everything is making a comeback! lol

Fabulous Bella on October 27, 2011 at 11:18 PM said...

I'm thirsting for that Tahari coat and the sequined kimono!

Lisa on October 31, 2011 at 5:35 PM said...

Love the boots! They look so warm and comfy.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews