Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursdays Thirst... Vintage Inspired

Morning... I want to share a few of my thirsts for the week.  I have been all for vintage looks and feels. Free People is a fantastic place to find things like this! 
Foley and Corina Sequin Pailettes Dress


Diamond Romper


Faux fur bomber


Mara Hoffman Kaftan


Mista  Andee Platform Buckle Boot


If I had a lot of money on hand right now I would order all of these to wear somewhere after after I lose the baby weight. We shall wait before shopping!!


5 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on October 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM said...

You know I love the sequin dress! I love the vintage looks!

Mode Haven on October 20, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

these are really cute picks...especially love the dresses here

Neris / Fashion Fractions on October 21, 2011 at 6:17 AM said...

great picks! love the 1st dress so much :)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Meg on October 21, 2011 at 2:50 PM said...

I like your blog! How you layout your site is unique and so cool :) I'll follow you. I'd be absolutely happy if you follow me back ;)

http://schatziewig.blogspot.com/

xoxo meg

IceCreamBun on October 23, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

Diamond Romper Maxi dress!!! I think that style can be in my list of surveys for my bf's sister's wedding dress~

Love,
IceCreamBun
http://icecreambun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews