Monday, October 17, 2011

Team Anya- Project Runway/ Guest Features

Hey I have two guest features on some other great blogs today: Lattes and Heels and A Girl in Pearls and A Boy with Toys.  Please go show me some love and comment.



I am a HUGGGEEE fan of Project Runway. I would love to make it there one day! I took some fashion design courses at Academy of Art University to get into it more since it has been my passion for years. I have postponed due to cost and demands from work. I have been watching Project Runway since Season 2 and I always have a favorite. This season is Anya.

Anya has been the underdog since day one. She had only bee sewing for 4 months before she auditioned for the show. Now she has won top spot in competitions, $20,000, and a chance to show a line at Lincoln Center during Fashion Week!  Comments from competitors on the show have been belittling against her but she pulls through and pushes herself despite the negativity and jealousy.  Check out some of her work.

Anya Ayoung-Chee










Do you watch? Are you Team Anya? Do you have another favorite?  (Secret:  I like Victor's work too!)
Check it out on Lifetime Thursday at 9/8pm c  


Dont forget to head over and check out other posts!!

5 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on October 17, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

I have not been watching! Maybe I can catch up during a marathon.

dave and jenn on October 17, 2011 at 10:04 AM said...

I enjoyed your guest post on Jen's blog today! Congratulations to you!

Anya is my favorite as well. And Victor is probably my second favorite. :)

Mode Haven on October 17, 2011 at 3:34 PM said...

I'm team Anya and Kim....I love that show!!

Chanel Tonè on October 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

I am HUGE fan of Project Runway and I became a huge fan rather recently. I am so mad that I'm far behind though. I gotta watch it from the first episode or I have to watch it all over. Can't wait to see Project Accessory air next month!

http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

DeVo on October 26, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

I am a huge fan! I love Anya's designs too! However, I am worried about her line for the finale...

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews