Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pick of the week: Hooded Cable Knit Poncho | LOFT

Hey! So I hope that your week has started off good. My weekend was spent in the hospital with edema, high blood pressure and fret of having my baby early but I am home in good condition  and on bed rest now! So I will have more time to read other blogs and posts some great finds and ideas on mine. 

Here is my pick of the week.



Click here for larger photo and link to Ann Taylor Loft  site. Hooded Cable Knit Poncho | LOFT I'm thinking about purchasing this now because I know that this one may be gone by the time I can go shopping! Ponchos are in style and so cute! Tell me what you think. 

Do not forget to enter the giveaway! It ends tonight at 10pm CST.  To enter: Follow via GFC and leave a comment that you follow.  

2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on October 11, 2011 at 9:31 AM said...

How are you doing! I meant to call you. You should get this. It will be great to throw on when your on leave.

Mode Haven on October 11, 2011 at 7:27 PM said...

this is really cute...glad you're feeling better...take plenty of time to rest :-)!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews