Tuesday, October 18, 2011

L'oreal Project Runway Collection




So I heard about this limited edition collection from L'oreal and Project Runway. We don't have it at my Walgreens yet so I sent a friend to Ulta to get some. They were sold out except for one eye shadow quad and 1 blush! They are sold out on Ulta online also. I wanted all for quads. Ulta had buy one get one 50% off.




Here is a sample of what I got! Sultry Raven's Gaze 


Pressed eyeshadow quad 715 

Great pigment and perfect for a night out look! I cannot wait to try it on my eye! 

Super Blendable blush 725 




Pardon the swollen hand! But it looks as this  will be a shimmery blush/ highlighter on my skin tone. We will see when I try it  on my cheeks! 

There are 3 other looks that include eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, and nail polish. 





This is the one I have! 


Here is the link to take the quiz to see which collection suits your personal style.  Take it! 
I'm a cuckatoo!   I gotta find that  cuckatoo!  

11 comments:

IceCreamBun on October 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM said...

I didn't know about this until I read this post~~ I think, once I can find this, I'll make sure I get my share on one of these piece~~


With Love,
Amanda

http://icecreambun.blogspot.com

Mode Haven on October 18, 2011 at 3:46 PM said...

i love all 4 especially the first and last...have to take that quiz :-)!!!

Baby Shopaholic on October 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM said...

These color look great! I need something with good pigment.

CurlyHead on October 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM said...

Took the quiz and I'm Amazon!!! I really like the colors for that one!

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the
image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
So that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

my webpage :: maquillage

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it's tіme to bе hаpрy.
Ӏ've read this put up and if I may I want to recommend you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read even more things approximately it!

Here is my page :: Porte serviette

Anonymous said...

Hi my friеnd! I want to say that thiѕ article іs аmazing, great written anԁ inсlude almost all vіtal infos.

I would like tο peer extгa ρosts like thiѕ .


my blog; disque ssd

Anonymous said...

Sіmply ԁеsігe to sаy your aгticlе іs аs astonishіng.
The clагity in your publish is juѕt ѕpectасulaг аnd thаt i could supроsе you arе a pгofessional in thіѕ subject.
Well with уour permiѕѕion allоω me to ѕeize youг RSS feed to staу updated
ωіth aρproaсhing poѕt.
Thanκ уοu a milliοn and please сοntinuе the гewarԁing
wοгk.

Alsο vіsit mу blog - devis fenetres

Anonymous said...

I rarely drop comments, however after looking at through some of the comments
here "L'oreal Project Runway Collection". I do have
some questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be simply me or do some of the
comments come across as if they are written by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I'd like to follow anything new you have to post. Would you list of all of your social community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Look at my web site ... Rolland Garros

Anonymous said...

Whats up very nice website!! Man .. Excellent
.. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and
take the feeds additionally? I am happy to find a lot of helpful info
here in the put up, we'd like develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Feel free to surf to my weblog - voyance gratuite

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who told me about this website, this blog is in fact
amazing.

Look into my website; voyance Gratuite

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews