Monday, October 24, 2011

Anniversary Recap

Hubby and I have been married 4 great years! It has been wonderful and beautiful and fun.   Some people say they cannot believe we are still so happy! I don't get that logic. I married the right man. He is THE ONE! I had a lot of frogs in disguise  and my prince would have been overlooked if I didn't get my mind right and see the big picture. We are not content, we are happy. We are not settling, we are sure. We are not dysfunctional, we are a team! I love him to death and now we will share our love with a new addition to our family. We were nervous when we found out the news because we didn't want the big change to affect our relationship and our plans.... but now we cannot wait! We were being spoiled and selfish!

Anyhow, my anniversary was October 6. he spoiled me all day! I had 4 dozen red roses sent to the crib. Then a few hours later, a huge Edible arrangement. Then dinner at The Melting Pot. Then a Nook Color as  my appliance gift. He knew I didn't want a new fridge or anything the gifts for 4 year include fruits/flowers/appliances. He hit everyone! Then we spent the night at the hotel we stayed in on our wedding night! Great day right!??



Had my French Connection Maternity Dress from ASOS and my HeadBanger Earrings!  Face was out of sorts but I had a great anniversary date! 




Then I was hospitalized the next morning for 3 days! I knew something was wrong because my legs and face had swollen so much in one day. My makeup looked bad that night at dinner! They thought I had preeclampsia and was going to take the baby. Thank GOD they observed me and did not have to do that.

I was missing my Edible Arrangement though. It just did not taste the same after 3 days!!!

Today is his birthday! October is a fun filled month for us!

Don't miss out on my Words with Friends Contest from yesterday's post!

5 comments:

CurlyHead on October 24, 2011 at 3:27 PM said...

I am so happy for you two and love you both dearly! October is definitely a fun filled month for you (3 major events, thus far)! That edible arrangement looks good!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline on October 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM said...

Awwww, such sweet words about your relationship and hubby. Congrats to the two of you. I enjoy reading about young couples who are genuinely happy in love and showing it. The little baby will be an amazing addition to your already happy family, he/she will bring even more joy to your home. Happy Anniversary!!!

Tammy on October 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

Awee... hey Pootie.. happy anniversary & Happy Birthday as well... hope you feel well & try to enjoy something.. I would be sad as well about the fruit,,

Tammy

Love in the Nest on October 25, 2011 at 12:58 PM said...

Ah wow you look lovely :) Glad you had a nice Anniversary x

DeVo on October 26, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

Congratulations Rhonda! You guys look great! I

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews