Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursdays Thirsts

Honestly, I haven't really been "thirsting" anything this week besides good health and baby clothes! I am so happy that Zara has offered us online shopping so I will definitely be keeping my baby girl in some of Zara's fashions. I will also be ordering myself a few things after baby arrives in November!  Here are a few items I am debating on. I wish I could buy it all but it will never be possible!! "Too much money ain't enough money!" ( Drake's verse, I'm On One)

Waistcoat with hood


Moon Print Dress 

Sweater with sheepskin

Ponte di Roma Knit Legging 

Baby Shoe with Fringe 


Wedge Ankle Boot

Snakeskin Clutch Bag


I could go on and on! I am soooo excited about Zara's online shopping! It is great for us people who do not have one in our city. Will you be checking it out?

1 comments:

CurlyHead on September 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM said...

I browsed last night!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews